Sunday, November 15, 2015

Fear crept in

I have been so overwhelmed with the additional cost of out of pocket expenses for my upcoming evaluation. With no job and being a single mom, it's scary. But I have faith and am leaving it up to God.

15 days!!!

On a bright note, the National Multiple Sclerosis Society is now sharing information on the different stem cell studies and their effectiveness. That makes my heart happy!!! I don't know anyone with MS who wouldn't want the chance to halt the progression of their MS! 78.4 success rate!

Yesterday we had snow and the first cold day of the year. It's currently 17 degrees here in central Illinois. I'll be bundling up as a I head out to church. Now that my daughter is 16, she gets to start the car!! Lol

Have a great day everyone!!!

Www.gofundme.com/pennyfightsms

No comments:

Post a Comment