Tuesday, October 27, 2015

41 days and counting

Yeah!!! I got my evaluation dates for HSCT with Dr. Burt in Chicago!! I am so excited for this opportunity!! I get excited amd teary eyed thinking of how STOPPING MY MS from progressing is such a huge thing!! The study has shown that over time people have seen improvement in some symptoms, however; the main goal is to stop progression. What this means to me is that I will still be mobile. I will get to enjoy my daughter and our future. My progress in working out and getting fit will continue! My dreams are achievable!!
As stated before, I have A LOT of fundraising to do. The treatment is not covered by insurance. It will be approximately 150,000 I will need to have raised before I can begin the treatment. Please feel free to share my blog, story, ask questions, donate, or anything else!!

Thanks and have a great day!!!

www.gofundme.com/pennyfightsms

No comments:

Post a Comment